The picturesque village of Thurgarton lies in one of Nottinghamshire’s scenic conservation areas. It has good transport links via bus and train, to Nottingham City centre which is just 10 miles away.
The hall is registered as a LICENSED VENUE for Marriage ad Civil Partnership ceremonies, making it a great venue for your FULL WEDDING EVENT, from ceremony and celebrations through to the evening reception.
Your Blank Canvas
Thurgarton village hall is a BLANK CANVAS for you to decorate in whichever theme takes your fancy. The ‘traditional’ hall has recently undergone a complete renovation, inside and out.
Outdoors there are picnic tables, alongside colourful floral planters, providing a relaxing place to sit and admire the country views which surround the hall. String of outdoor lights also makes this a pleasant space to socialise on warm Spring and Summer evenings.
- Hall holds up to 100 guests (70-80 seated)
- Meeting Room – accessed from main hall
- Additional lounge area for relaxing
- Modern fully equipped kitchen; cooking facilities
- Luxurious toilets incl. disabled and baby changing
- Parquet wood flooring – idea for dancing
- Table and chairs
- Outside space for hog roasts and Summer drinks
- Integrated access for wheelchairs and heavy equipment
- Quiet country setting
- A variety of local Suppliers can be recommended
Booking the Hall for a Wedding
To provisionally book the hall for your wedding please click here to complete the enquiry form. Upon receipt, we will get back to you to discuss your requirements and to arrange a visit to the hall.
Hire Charges for Weddings
A typical Saturday wedding has exclusive use of the hall from Friday morning until Sunday afternoon. This allows for deliveries and collection of any hired equipment, setting up, clearing and cleaning, as well as usage during your actual event.
25% of the hire fee is required to secure the booking and the balance is due four weeks prior to the event, together with a security deposit of £100. Please click here for prices and packages.